- Provides moisture and dust protection for use in harsh industrial environments.
- IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof.
- Sealed panel feed-through design for easy installation into enclosures.
- 100% optically tested to ensure quality performance assemblies.
- Available in single mode and multimode styles to work with any common fiber type
- Push-pull insertion with bayonet-style mechanical latch provides easy installation and removal
Broad temperature range (-40 to+85°C) is ideal for indoor or outdoor applications
ODVA-DLC CABLE ASSEMBLIES
HHT ODVA-DLC plug(RRU side) assemblies provide an environmental seal and mechanical protection for 2 fibers duplex LC style connections. The assemblies guarantee an easy, one-step connection system with the combined push-pull insertion and bayonet-style mechanical latch. ODVA-DLC provides quick installation solutions and has good performance on mating with SFP module. Cable can be amored or non-amored. The industrial duplex LC assembly has been ratified as a ‘Standard Interface’ in the ODVA*(Open DeviceNet Vendors Association) as a next-generation industrial interconnect. The industrial panel-mount, plastic adapters serve as a sealed feed-through for the fiber connection. The new industrial integrated flange-mount adapters are designed for tight, side-by-side applications. A single shutter, available in plastic or metal, is secured inside the adapter to cover both LC duplex ports and provide dust and laser protection for the internal fiber connection.