- Press the power button once to turn on the light source for high-grade continuous red light
- Press the secondary power button to adjust the light source for a mid-range continuous red light
- Press the power button three times to adjust the light source and keep the red light for the low level
- Press the power button four times to adjust the light source for high-speed flashing red light
- Press the power button five times to adjust the light source, slow down and red light for low speed
- Press the power button six times to turn off the power.
MTP OPTICAL FIBER FAULT LOCATOR
The MTP fiber fault locator discards the traditional red laser as the light source, but uses high-quality LED lamp bead as the light source to minimize the damage of the laser to the human eye. This product can be plug and play, and it can easily judge the fiber break position by direct visual inspection. It has the advantages of simple operation and use, and greatly improves the efficiency of production and inspection! The product has no restrictions on the number of MPO/MTP cores and the type of fiber and connector type. It can be applied to the fault point judgment of 12&24 core single mode & multimode fibers, and it can also be applied to MPO/MTP Male and Female connectors. The product is completely sealed and meet IP65 waterproof and dustproof standard. Even if dust is inadvertently entered, it can be easily removed with a cotton swab, which will not adversely affect the LED lamp bead itself. Compact design, size 13CM, easy to carry. Built-in 1500mAh lithium battery, can be charged by Micro-USB, battery life can be up to 3 hours.